Are you looking for a cracked rim repair? Then look no further than CNC Wheels in Lansvale. For over ten years we’ve been Sydney’s most trusted cracked rim welding specialists. Our fully accredited and highly trained engineers know the ins and outs on how to repair your wheels and bring them back to a safe driving condition.
Dangers Of Driving On A Cracked Wheel
The most dangerous risk while driving on a cracked rim is that tyre surrounding the damaged wheel can completely blowout, which causes un-drivable condition. When a tyre blowout at high speed, it can lead to total loss control of your vehicle. Cracked rim can also cause issues with alignment, uneven tyre wear, damage to suspension, and steering difficulties.
Can You Repair Cracked Alloy Wheels?
Yes, we do repair cracked alloy wheels depending on the size and the location of the crack. The ordinary repairable crack on an alloy rim is 1.5 inches (3.8cm) or smaller, located in the back or middle lip. If the damage impacts the structural parts of the wheel, it will be extremely unsafe to drive on the road. Front cracks, large cracks, and multiple cracks are all potential hazards.
How Long Does It Take To Fix A Cracked Rim?
It takes 1 day to fix a cracked rim, but in worst-case scenario, if you can’t wait one day to repair your cracked rim, CNC Wheels now offer a convenient, same-day service. All you need to do is drop your wheels off before 8:30am and – for an additional payment of just $50 on top of your cracked wheel cost – we GUARANTEE that you will have your fully restored rims back before 5:30pm the same day.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose CNC Wheels
1. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction!
2. Acknowledge you when you first arrive to our shop.
3. You pay after the job has been completed and you have inspected the results.
4. We specialise in all types of alloy wheel repair.
5. In-house experts with over 10 years experience.
6. Committed to providing quality and professional wheel repair service.
7. Fair, honest and reasonable pricing.
8. Keep our waiting room clean and inviting.
9. Complete your job on time as promised.
10. Give you an outstanding experience and value for your money spent.
Call CNC Wheels Now For A Cracked Rim Repair Quote
Our friendly Sydney-based team is here to discuss all your wheel repair requirements. If you have any inquiries or questions on cracked wheel repair, please contact us on 1800 262 000.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Receive a no-obligation free quote within 24 hours.