Are you looking for PCD drilling and machining service? Then look no further than CNC Wheels in Lansvale. We have the most skilled team to give you the best custom machining results. So if you’re looking for experienced custom machining work with an excellent reputation for service and quality, you need to look no further!
What Is PCD On a Wheel?
The Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) is the diameter of the circle that goes through the centre of all the studs or wheel bolts. The bolt pattern of the rim should match the bolt pattern of the vehicle to ensure fitment.
Can You Change Wheel Bolt Pattern (PCD)?
At CNC Wheels, we can custom machine wheels to fit your vehicle. Our qualified engineers are second-to-none when it comes to customising your wheels. We can either drill blank rims or re-drill to change stud pattern. Keep in mind that some bolt pattern changes can’t be made.
How Much Does It Cost To Re-drill Wheels?
Depending on the current and required PCD, the cost is varying between $40 to 50$ each wheel. Please contact us about the particular changes you require.
Our wheel specialists can customize and change:
- Wheel PCD drilling
- Wheel PCD re-drilling
- Centre bore machining
- Offset machining on alloy wheels and steel wheels
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose CNC Wheels
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction!
- Acknowledge you when you first arrive at our shop.
- You pay after the job has been completed and you have inspected the results.
- We specialise in all types of alloy wheel repair.
- In-house experts with over 10 years’ experience.
- Committed to providing quality and professional wheel repair service.
- Fair, honest and reasonable pricing.
- Keep our waiting room clean and inviting.
- Complete your job on time as promised.
- Give you an outstanding experience and value for your money spent.
Call Our Sydney Mag Wheel Repair Office Now for Advice and a No Obligation Quote
Our friendly Sydney team of alloy wheel refurbishment experts is always on hand to discuss your alloy wheel restoration requirements, and will happily provide a fast, competitive quote. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to meeting you and carrying out your wheel refurbishment to the highest standards. Please contact us on 1800 262 000.